Due to COVID-19 a number of our school processes have changed. Due to the ever changing nature of this information these modifications are not listed in the 2020 Parent Information Book. The major changes are listed below.
COVID-19 school processes include the following:
- a staggered finish time of 2:50pm for students with siblings and 3:00pm for all other students.
- Community and Faction Assemblies have been cancelled. Instead we are running Open Class once a fortnight.
- There will be student only assemblies in Term 4.
- There will be two Award Assemblies as well as a Graduation Assembly in Term 4.
- Parents can access classrooms after 3:00pm daily. Entry at all other times is by invitation or a scheduled meeting.
- Entry before and after school is via three gates, the MAIN gate on Castlereagh Close, the ECE double gate in the ECE carpark and the K/ P gate in the ECE carpark. Staff are at these gates to assist where needed.
- Entry to the school during the day is through the MAIN gate on Castlereagh Close or the CROSSWALK Gate on Pinetree Gully Road.
- Hand sanitiser is to be used regularly by visitors and students.
- There is a 1.5 m physical distancing restriction for adults during Phase 4.
- Anyone who is unwell should not be on school grounds.
- The P & C canteen is not operating in Term 3 with Term 4 to be confirmed.
Please see the Burrendah Bulletin for the most recent information on the changes due to COVID-19.