Application Form K-6
Burrendah Primary School is gazetted as a local intake school, which means we have a designated geographical area from which enrolment applications are accepted. Applications from outside the local-intake area are prioritised in accordance with the School Education Regulations 2000. You may also follow the link below to the Department of Education's Schools Online website, where you are able to input your address which will advise you schools in your local area. Please ensure you read Enrolment Information prior to completing the Enrolment Application Form.
Application Process for Kindergarten 2022
Please note that due to Covid-19 phase 4 social distancing, parents who are involved with Kindergarten 2022 may only enter the school grounds to visit the Reception between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Our Reception is restricted to two (2) visitors at a time. Please call Reception on 9266 6200 to make an appointment. Parents are asked to please observe the 1.5m social distancing protocol at all times.
- Read the Enrolment Information, complete and print the Enrolment Application form (or you can collect a form from Reception by calling 9266 6200 first).
- Complete all details on the form, making sure you have all supporting documentation as listed on the Enrolment Information. Applications WILL NOT be accepted if any information is missing on the form or if any of the supporting documentation is not provided. Upon application, all documents must be ORIGINALS and we will take photocopies at Reception.
- Lodge your fully completed Application for Enrolment at Reception via appointment between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- After the closing date 23rd July 2021, all applications will be assessed as per the Priority for Enrolment for Local Intake schools.
- Once all applications are assessed, if your child has been accepted you will be sent an Enrolment Pack with additional forms and information that will need to be returned to secure your child’s place in the Burrendah Primary School Kindergarten for 2022. If your application has not been accepted, you will be notified in writing regarding the outcome.
PLEASE NOTE Enrolment into Kindergarten at Burrendah Primary School does not guarantee a place in Pre-Primary for the following year. Students who reside outside the local intake boundary area are not guaranteed a position in the Pre-Primary compulsory year of schooling. Parents of Kindergarten students who reside outside the local intake boundary area will need to re-apply for a position into Pre-Primary for the following year.