Application Form K-6
Apply now to enrol your child in 2023
Application for new enrolments in the 2023 school year is now open and should be made by Friday 22nd July 2022.
You will need to apply to enrol for 2023 if
- Your child is starting Kindergarten in 2023 (Born 1st July 2018 - 30th June 2019)
- You have moved into our Local Intake Area
Application Process for Kindergarten 2023
- Read the Enrolment Information, complete and print the Enrolment Application Form or you can collect a form from Reception.
- Complete all details on the form, making sure you have all supporting documentation as listed on the Enrolment Application Document Checklist. Applications WILL NOT be accepted if any information is missing on the form or if any of the supporting documentation is not provided. Upon application, all documents must be ORIGINALS and we will take photocopies at Reception.
- Lodge your fully completed Application for Enrolment at Reception via appointment between 10:00am – 2:00pm Monday to Friday.
- After the closing date of 22nd July 2022, all applications will be assessed as per the Priority for Enrolment for Local Intake schools.
- Once all applications are assessed, if your child has been accepted you will be sent an Enrolment Pack with additional forms and information that will need to be returned to secure your child’s place in the Burrendah Primary School Kindergarten for 2023. If your application has not been accepted, you will be notified in writing regarding the outcome.
Enrolment in Kindergarten at Burrendah Primary School does not guarantee a place in Pre-Primary for the following year. Students who reside outside the local intake boundary area are not guaranteed a position in the Pre-Primary compulsory year of schooling. Parents of Kindergarten students who reside outside the local intake boundary area will need to re-apply for a position in Pre-Primary for the following year.
Burrendah Primary School is gazetted as a local intake school, which means we have a designated geographical area from which enrolment applications are accepted. Applications from outside the local-intake area are prioritised in accordance with the School Education Regulations 2000.
You may also follow the link below to the Department of Education's Schools Online website, where you are able to input your address which will advise you schools in your local area. Please ensure you read Enrolment Information prior to completing the Enrolment Application Form.
- Enrolling Your Child in School
- Hello Kindergarten
- Enrolment Information
- Enrolment Application Form
- Enrolment Application Document Checklist
- Schools Online - Find a School
- Enrolment in Public School Policy and Procedures