The Burrendah P&C is pleased to announce that we will be resuming lunch orders for Term Four. We have collaborated with the Willetton Senior High School Canteen, Urban Kafe, to provide lunch orders for our students on Wednesdays.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Lunch orders need to be placed between 8.15am - 8.45am at the Burrenbite Canteen on TUESDAYS for lunch which will be delivered on WEDNESDAY.
- The orders will be for lunch only - no recess items available.
- Payment will be accepted in the form of cash or EFTPOS. (Quickcliq is currently not an option for weekly lunch orders.)
- All food will be prepared at the WSHS premises and delivered to the Burrendah Canteen.
- This new system will commence in Week 3 on Tuesday 27th October, for lunch orders fulfilled the following day - WEDNESDAY.
- ABSENT STUDENT: If you place a lunch order for your student and they are absent from school the next day, please phone the WSHS Canteen on 9334 7226 to cancel your order BEFORE 9 AM WEDNESDAY, and your money will be returned to your student's class teacher.
- Please note that the weekly lunch orders will no longer be a fund-raiser for the BPS P&C Instead, we plan to run occasional special lunch order days during Term Four, which you can use your Quickcliq account for.
If you have any questions, please contact the Burrendah P&C via email. We will endeavour to respond within 48 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting your school P&C.