Burrendah Primary School shares a large school site with Willetton Senior High School (WSHS) and Castlereagh School. The three schools have a close working relationship with students involved in programs and activities that involve the integration of the students from the three schools.
Improving Our Campus
We are constantly seeking innovative ways to upgrade our aging school. Projects include capital and minor work programs such as:
- An updated front entrance along Pinetree Gully Road
- A 1.7 million dollar undercover area called Karrakin Block
- Air conditioner upgrade to all transportable classrooms
- Replacement operative walls to classrooms
- New vinyl flooring to all Block wet areas
- Limestone walls replacing copper logs project
- Ceiling replacement program in all teaching blocks
- Cupboard installation project to all wet areas
- All student toilets refurbished across the school
- Development of a purpose-built art room
- Installation of a fertiliser plant
- Upgrade to Science room and science resources
- Roof extension to original undercover area
- Installation of a Nature Playground with shade
- Flexible furniture project
- Interactive Whiteboards project with all classrooms having access to the latest technology in SmartBoards.
- In December 2023 the majority of the school will have a new roof with reverse cycled air conditioners installed.